Forms and PublicationsRequest to Appear by Telephone for a Court Hearing
Request to Appear by Telephone for a Court Hearing
- You must use form FL-679 (Instructions) to request a telephone appearance. Contact a family law facilitator, or attorney, should you have any questions.
- You must file your request no later than 12 court days before the hearing.
- You must serve all parties after it is filed with the court.
- Be sure to Include your daytime telephone number and include a self-address envelope with your FL-679 form.
- If your hearing is in Riverside, you will receive an approval and confirmation of the hearing times by mail if you included a self-addressed envelope. If your hearing is in Indio, a clerk will contact you by phone and let you know the date and time of your hearing.
- Call the day of the hearing and leave a message including your name and phone number: Riverside- 951-955-4520 Indio-760-393-2617(Family Law Option).
- You will receive a call back from the DCSS Child Support attorney or representative.